Florida Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Inc. (FIOP) is pleased to announce that the following individuals have been selected to serve as new directors taking office on January 1, 2023. These individuals went through an application and vetting process and a board panel interview a couple of weeks ago. The terms of these new directors are staggered between one, two, and three years. Please welcome:
- · Carlos Antonio Viera, Ph.D.
- · Marla J. Albertie, M.Ed.*
- · Christine Banister, Ph.D.
- · Jennifer Rasmussen, MSc.
- · Jamie Majors, MSW
- · Lakshmi Narayanan, Ph.D.
- · Shanker Menon, Ph.D.
- · Lorie S. Flaris, MSIO
- · Jaydrah Escobar, MBA*
Continuing in service and re-appointed were:
- · Yvette Abraham, Ph.D.
- · Pamela Skyrme, Ph.D.
- · Joseph Ligato, Ph.D.
- · Christopher R. Barnhart, MBA
In addition to their board terms – the following members have graciously agreed to serve in additional officer capacities:
- · Christopher R. Barnhart, MBA – President & Chairman of the Board
- · Yvette Abraham, Ph.D. – Vice President & Vice Chair of the Board
- · Marla J. Albertie, M.Ed.* – Vice President of Experiential Learning (VPEL)
- · Lorie S. Flaris, MSIO – Chief Administrative Officer (CAO)
- · Joseph Ligato, Ph.D. – Chief Data Scientist
- · Chief Financial Officer – In Negotiations
* Indicates the individual is a Ph.D. Candidate in Industrial and Organizational Psychology
This new team will have Board orientation before Thanksgiving, and their term of office begins on January 1, 2023. Congratulations, and welcome!